Malley Crossover Type II Ambulance
Malley was the first manufacturer in North America to create a state-of-the-art ambulance using the spacious Ram ProMaster chassis. This Crossover ambulance provides interior space comparable to a much larger and more expensive modular ambulance. Our innovative R&D team set out to design an ambulance that would enhance safety, comfort, is bariatric capable, maximizes interior space, improves access to patients and equipment .
The Award-Winning Malley Crossover: Designed & Manufactured with the highest payload & lowest cost to operate
- Patient Care: Significantly larger workspace for paramedics to provide pre-hospital care
- Ergonomics & Functionality: Better access to compartments and equipment while paramedics remain safely seated; floor significantly lower than any other ambulance in its class aids lifting patients and reduces paramedics’ back strain
- Health & Safety: Easy-to-clean, energy-absorbent composite ABS walls are flexible – less likely to cause injury in the event of a collision involving an ambulance
- Cab Comfort: Cab design provides more comfortable and functional space for paramedics on stand-by. Full seat movement/recline with storage for personal equipment
- Payload: Exceeds 2,300 lbs
- Compliance Testing & Certification: Compliance and certification testing successfully completed to meet the highest level Ambulance Standards in North America.